Monday, January 17, 2011

Welcome

Thank you for stopping by My Comfy Chair.  The place is a bit sparse now, but I soon hope to surround my chair with books and reviews, and perhaps a few stories and poems.  My aim is to keep this family-friendly and child-safe, so while you visit and browse through my books and reviews, you will find nothing more scary than a dragon or giant.

I plan to start with some old favorites, although they may be new to you, but as time goes on, perhaps I'll get the chance to read some upcoming books and share my reviews so you know what to anticipate.

Pardon me while I settle into my comfy chair and read my first book.  I think I'll start with The Interdimensional Dumpster by Ray Connor.  See you soon!

The Interdimensional Dumpster

No comments:

Post a Comment